Card Mailings Even for Small Runs
As an issuer, how do you get your cards/IDs to the card-hol¬der? The dispatch of a customer card to the end user or the transfer of a company ID-card to an employee in a sealed envelope is the professional method. At the same time, this gives you the opportunity to include a variety of additional information for the recipient in a letter or in enclosed documents. Plasticard-ZFT offers a full service for the dispatch of your cards. On request, dispatch in boxes for subsequent distribution in-house is also possible. Plasticard-ZFT is specialised in these processes and can implement requirements efficiently. Our mail processing systems are capable of handling automated mailing jobs as of 50 letters and up to more than 50,000 items/week.
Die Einhaltung der Bestimmungen des EU-DSGVO zur Auftragsdatenverarbeitung und Verwendung einer sicheren IT-Umgebung sind für uns selbstverständlich. Bei Erfordernis stellen wir Ihrem Datenschutzbeauftragten alle notwendigen Informationen zur Verfügung.
Our Lettershop Services
- Printing and personalisation of letters in DIN A4 format with 80 to 105 g/m²2 (other weights available on request)
- Comparison and labelling the cards, putting into DIN long-sized window envelopes
- Creation and dispatch of associated PIN correspondence
- Wrapping into gift packaging (e.g. box)
- Handling Post-Ident procedures
- Processing according to agreed SLA´s (e.g. according to date, daily, weekly, or according to volume thresholds, as 50, 100 etc.)
- Franking and dispatch directly to the card owner
- Dispatch to the ordering party, subsidiaries or other distributors
- Assembly and dispatch of additional objects, e.g. token, product samples or gift items
- Optimisation of mail costs
© Howaida – stock.adobe.com